WCW Wool Interlock JOGGERS (All Lengths) PreOrder
- This is our standard joggers with standard hip, rise and waist measurements only. You may add or subtract inseam, up to 2"
- Medium fit through the hip and thigh, tapers below the knee toward the ankle
- All styles come with a scooped belly that maximizes comfort
- Your wool will be ready to ship approx. 3 weeks
- Please see our sizing and styles page for more information or join our Facebook group for more personalized help
- If you'd like additional styles, please order those in separate listings. Multiple pieces can be ordered, paid and shipped as one order
- No changes or refunds after your order is submitted. Your order will be immediately cut and put into production
- All of our wool pieces are handmade, hand dyed and perfectly felted in our small studio in the USA. We use 97% organic wool 3% spandex blend interlock that is milled in the USA. We have found this to be the best combination of durability, thickness, softness, and stretch. As always, our wool is free from harmful substances
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax in checkout
Please measure your child prior to ordering. Exchange is only available on flawed products and within 7 days of receipt.
More about WCW woolies:
Wool is naturally antibacterial from the lanolin in it that neutralizes urine, eliminating the smell. It’s also both moisture resistant and absorbent. When used in cloth diapering, wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, and then absorbs up to 30% of its weight before feeling damp to the touch. While it’s doing all of that it’s also extremely breathable, which allows your little one's skin to stay happy and reduces rashes/redness. To top it all off, wool is naturally temperature regulating and can be worn in warm or cool weather, whisking perspiration away from the skin for maximum comfort.